We have 2 published apps on the app stores now. If you are trying to restore your packs and you are not successful, please make sure that you are using the original app you purchased any packs from. We have a BLUE APP and a RED app.
Once you are sure you are on the proper app, if your stickers do not show up please do the following:
- Do a complete uninstall
- Reboot your phone
- Reinstall the app
- Go to the Support tab and tap RESTORE
Your stickers should be back in the editor, if not follow instructions below.
- Go back to the Sticker Shop
- Tap on the Sticker pack you had purchased
- It will either say Restore or the price to download
- Tap on that button regardless
- If you have purchased in the past and it shows a price, Apple or Google will know you have bought it and they will not charge you again.
- After you tap the button and it asks are you sure, it will then tell you that this has been purchased before and do you want to donwload it again for free.
Last reason could be you are using a different account to log into the app store, so please make sure your user id is the same as you used for your original purchase. Make sure you did not use a family members User Id last time it was purchased.