We apologize if you had any issues with our app. We truly want to spread magic on Christmas and feel bad if your experience was anything but great. Please see below to process a refund, we are not able to issue them, they have to be done directly through Google.
If it’s less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play.
This is the quickest way to find out if Google will give you a refund. You’ll usually get a decision within 15 minutes.
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or phone.
Copy https://play.google.com/store/account and paste it into the address bar of the web browser.
- Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app. You can't request a refund in the Google Play Store app.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, select More .
- Select Report a problem.
- Choose the option that describes your situation, complete the form, and say that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." Later you will receive an email about your refund.